July 30, 2012

Cool Record Holders at Inside Out art show

So there's an art show on August 25th and I, Kevin Six, will show my album art there.  The show is called Inside Out and it is a 70s-themed embracing of the 70s architecture in the building where the gallery is housed.  See what I mean at www.BizCenterArt.com.


I went to the thrift store and bought as many 70s albums as I could find and then created a boogie wonderland of 70s albums-turned-into-bowls-and-boxes.  From roller disco, to mushy teen idols to hard-driving country rock, these re-purposed albums will give you something to put your stuff in.

That's right.  These albums have been re-purposed as boxes, bowls and pencil holders.  Finally, something to do with all those records.


To see for yourself, view the CoolRecordHolders website.

And don't miss the art opening!  Details here...