April 4, 2012

Bona fide Miracle, Please!

Last time I posted here, I asked for a miracle and got one.  The same day!
The dog owner from upstairs came over to talk and became a neighbor.  It must not have been easy because of all the trouble I've caused.  I commend the neighbor and look forward to a nice living arrangement.

The landlord, however, still needs to learn how to read a calendar, join the human race and gain about 50 I.Q. points.  This will take a miracle but I'm used to them by now.

People I rely upon to to their jobs need to do their jobs.

Drivers need to look beyond their hood ornaments.

More love in politics (hey, miracles can happen, right?)

Broadway producers need to choose my play.  It made the stack (bona fide miracle!) now it needs to get the "Smash" treatment.

And I need to give everyone a break.  I am going to try this just for today. I'll let you know how that miracle shapes up.

Here's a ton of gratitude for the miracle that happened (that I didn't expect), for the miracles that brought me to this point and for future miracles.  In gratitude, I promise to take care of the last miracle on my own.  Thanks!