January 4, 2009

First Love Negotiated Rehearsal Tomorrow

Notes from playwright Kevin Six

I don't know about anyone else in the company, but I for one and nervous already. Twelve hours from now, at 6:00 p.m. Monday, January 5, we'll know for sure that Love Negotiated will be produced! And I have the easiest job!

I don't have to memorize anything or get up in front of people and say my words. I just get to sit and watch. I will have to make some adjustments; I have already been made privy to a few tweaks that need to be made and I'm bringing my laptop to rehearsals to make the necessary changes as they happen.

Provide they are minimal and easy. If not, the ego, mind and emotions get involved and...

Well, that's why I'm so nervous!

Keep an eye out here for the photos and maybe some video from the first rehearsal and wish us luck!

K