November 21, 2008

From Kevin Six

I got involved in a theatre collaborative.  It's with a number of people I have been working with lately anyway, so... I'm now a founding member of the Lotus Theatre Collective.  We're just a bunch of theatre artists doing theatre.  Here's our website.  Here's our first play.  Come and love it!  Tickets are only $10.

Please consider bookmarking that website (and the blog and all the other websites you ever see here!) as it really helps our Organic Marketing efforts.  I coined that phrase and just you wait and see everyone use it.  Organic Marketing is just like Viral Marketing only it doesn't make you sick.  It's a way to drive up your database (and that is increasingly an email database), drive traffic to your website ans the old axiom of butts in seats.

Walls has two performances only, December 13 (8pm) and Dec, 14 (7pm) so see it fast.

The next play on the horizon for me is Love Negotiated and, yes there's a website (www.lovenegotiated.com) and, yes I want you to bookmark it, post it and get all your friends to visit it.  There's also a blog attached to it and all that Organic Marketing stuff too.  The play, written by Yours Truly, opens on February 14 and if you don't know what day that is, you need a date!  It's a love story yo!  Auditions are December 13 (yes, the day Walls opens) for those males who are looking for parts.  All the women were retained.

So I'll be busy and if you want to see me you'll have to buy a ticket!

Love and Kisses
Kevin